There’s one way to find out. Attend the SCORE/BIC workshop, Taking Your Sales Online on Amazon: Internet Sales Demystified, this Wednesday, September 2, from 9-11am at the Advanced Technology Center on Collegiate Drive side of the Gulf Coast State College campus. This $20 workshop will explain how you can profitably sell on Amazon, whether you can only afford a few hundred dollars or have several million dollars in inventory.
What you will learn:
- How to identify if you can profitably sell your products on Amazon
- How to open your account, the costs involved, and how to list your products
- How to review Amazon listings to see how fast you can expect to sell your products and how the competitive landscape may impact your potential sales
- How Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon service can help you manage shipping your products in a simple and scalable way
- Which tools to use to make managing your Amazon business easier
Our SCORE presenter, Orr Ben-Zvy, from Simple Compounding Goods in Los Angeles, has profited handsomely selling clearance, overstock merchandise and liquidated inventory on the Amazon.com’s third party sales platform. As a matter of fact, his company has grown to reach the top 1% in sales out of all Amazon sellers worldwide! He also works with dozens of individuals and US companion how to follow his lead. He will be here in Panama City to tell you how to employ this remarkable sales-logistics system to enable over 50,000 customers worldwide to purchase merchandise from YOU.
Take advantage of this singular opportunity to learn how to exponentially expand your customer and sales base with Amazon.com. Registration is $20 in advance or at the door. Students with a valid school ID may attend free. Register online today. For more information, contact the Business Innovation Center at (850) 770-2451 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org